health and safety update
January 15, 2021
The safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are in close contact with both state and local health officials about the latest guidance on the Coronavirus pandemic. In response to the SAFER AT HOME ORDER FOR CONTROL OF COVID-19 that was updated by the City of Long Beach as of December 10, and remains in effect until further notice, the hotel has implemented the following policies and procedures:
- Face Coverings must be worn at all times in the public spaces of the hotel including the outdoors when 6’ distance is compromised.
- There is a State & Los Angeles County ordered Curfew between 10pm – 6am, all outdoor spaces will be closed and only Hotel registered guests are allowed on property and must remain in their rooms during those hours
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Placing hand sanitizers in key areas around the property, including our lobby, meeting spaces, and other public spaces that contain at least 60% alcohol.
- Educating our team members on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they do not feel well for any reason.
- Practice social distancing within all public spaces by requiring guests & team members to be separated by six (6) feet at all times.
- Require that all guests, vendors and team members who enter the facility wear a face covering during their time in the public spaces of the hotel.
- Hilton CleanStay – A new program from Hilton that delivers an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection throughout the hotel.
- For your comfort & Safety, we want your stay to be as undisturbed as possible. Guest rooms are only being cleaned upon check-out unless an appointment is scheduled in advance. To schedule, simply call the front desk. Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries are available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door.
- Clean & Safe Certification received from California Hotel & Lodging Association.
- All event spaces will remain closed as public gatherings of any number of people are prohibited until further notice
- Our Fitness Center is Closed until further notice due to local health orders.
- Our Pool is open daily from 8am-8pm for regulated lap swimming only (one swimmer per lane). Jacuzzi remains closed until further notice
- Amplified Music is not allowed in guest rooms or outdoor public spaces of the property.
- We are a 100% non-smoking facility and smoking or vaping is not permitted in guest rooms, patios or public spaces of the property. If you smoke in your guest room or patio a non-refundable fee of $250 will be charged upon departure.
- Per the current Health Order our Restaurant Fuego is open for Take-Out Only
- Current Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Sunday: 7am-11am – Limited Continental Breakfast Menu
- Monday – Sunday: 3pm-9pm – Limited Dinner Menu
- The Restaurant will be closed between 11am-3pm during that time food & beverage is available for purchase from our Lobby Grab & Go
- Room Service is not available, you can order take-out from our restaurant during operating hours.
Thank you for your support and loyalty to Hotel Maya a DoubleTree by Hilton, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all.