health and safety update
June 1, 2021
The safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are in close contact with both state and local health officials about the latest guidance on the Coronavirus pandemic. In response to the SAFER AT HOME ORDER FOR CONTROL OF COVID-19 that was updated by the City of Long Beach as of May 5, 2021, and aligns with the State Blueprint for a Safer Economy Yellow Tier, remaining in effect until further notice, the hotel has implemented the following policies and procedures:
- Face Coverings must be worn at all times in the public spaces of the hotel including the outdoors when 6’ distance is compromised
- Hilton CleanStay – A new program from Hilton that delivers an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection throughout the hotel. For full program details visit https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/
- For your comfort & Safety, we want your stay to be as undisturbed as possible. Guestrooms are only being cleaned upon check-out unless an appointment is scheduled in advance. To schedule, call the front desk. Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries are available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch area
- Our Fitness Center is open daily between 7am-9pm with limited capacity of 50%. You must sign-up at the Front Desk
- Our Pool and Jacuzzi are open daily from 8am-8pm. Please follow all posted guidelines at the pool.Our Fitness Center is open daily between 7am-9pm with limited capacity of 50%. You must sign-up at the Front Desk
- There is a Maximum amount of 4 people per guestroom
- There is a no Party Policy in our guestrooms and quiet time is appreciated between 11pm-7am
- We are a 100% non-smoking facility and smoking or vaping is not permitted in guestrooms, patios, balconies or public spaces of the property. If you smoke in your guestroom, balcony or patio a non-refundable fee of $250 will be charged upon departure and you are subject to eviction from the Hotel.
- Room Service is not available at this time, you can order FueGO ToGO on this Webiste or by calling 562-481-3910
- Reservations are required (Maximum of 6 people per table inside and 8 people per table outside) and available via our Fuego Page on this Website. Specific table requests can't be guaranteed.
- Our Restaurant Fuego and Bar are open daily for OUTDOOR DINING, LIMITED INDOOR DINNING & TAKE-OUT - Advanced Reservations Required. Visit our Fuego page on this website for current hours of operation and menus.
- Fuego Bar is Open daily during restaurant hours and Happy Hour Food & Drink Specials available Monday – Thursday 3pm-6pm
Thank you for your support and loyalty to Hotel Maya a DoubleTree by Hilton, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all.