health and safety update
April 9, 2021
The safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are in close contact with both state and local health officials about the latest guidance on the Coronavirus pandemic. In response to the SAFER AT HOME ORDER FOR CONTROL OF COVID-19 that was updated by the City of Long Beach as of March 31, 2021, and aligns with the State Blueprint for a Safer Economy Orange Tier, remaining in effect until further notice, the hotel has implemented the following policies and procedures:
- Face Coverings must be worn at all times in the public spaces of the hotel including the outdoors when 6’ distance is compromised
- Hilton CleanStay – A new program from Hilton that delivers an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection throughout the hotel. For full program details visit https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/
- For your comfort & Safety, we want your stay to be as undisturbed as possible. Guest rooms are only being cleaned upon check-out unless an appointment is scheduled in advance. To schedule, call the front desk. Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries are available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch area
- All event spaces will remain closed as public gatherings of any number of people are prohibited until further notice
- Our Fitness Center is open daily between 7am-9pm for one guest only per hour. You must sign-up at the Front Desk.
- Our Pool and Jacuzzi are open daily from 8am-8pm and capacity is limited due to local health orders. Please follow all posted guidelines at the pool, which include wearing face coverings when traveling through common areas of the hotel where social distancing is compromised
- Our Fitness Center is open daily between 7am-9pm with limited capacity of 25%. You must sign-up at the Front Desk
- There is a Maximum amount of 4 people per guest room
- There is a no party policy and gatherings of any size are not allowed in guestrooms or any outdoor spaces of the hotel
- We are a 100% non-smoking facility and smoking or vaping is not permitted in guest rooms, patios or public spaces of the property. If you smoke in your guest room or patio a non-refundable fee of $250 will be charged upon departure
- Room Service is not available at this time, you can order FueGO ToGO on this Webiste or by calling 562-481-3910
- Reservations are required (Maximum of 6 people per table) and available via our Fuego Page on this Website. Specific table requests can't be guaranteed.
- Happy Hour Food & Drink Specials available Monday – Thursday 3pm-6pm and full bar available ToGO
- Our Restaurant Fuego is open daily for OUTDOOR DINING, LIMITED INDOOR DINNING & TAKE-OUT - Advanced Reservations Required.
Daily Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 7am-11am Lunch (Monday-Friday): 11am-5pm Dinner: 5pm-9pm Brunch(Saturday & Sunday): 11am-4pm
Thank you for your support and loyalty to Hotel Maya a DoubleTree by Hilton, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all.